0508 888 800
With Ztalk you get simple international and national calling at a great rate every time you call overseas.
How to use Ztalk
If you were a Vodafone New Zealand customer prior to 1 April 2013 for your home phone line and calling, you can automatically access Ztalk rates by dialling 0505 before the number you wish to call. Ztalk 0505 is only available to residential customers that choose Talk 24/7 as their primary calling plan.
|Ztalk Destinations||Rate per minute|
|Australia (except Australian Islands**)||$0.09|
|Hong Kong Mobile||$0.09|
|India - Main Cities *||$0.20|
|South Africa Mobile||$0.46|
|South Korea Mobile||$0.31|
|United Kingdom Mobile||$0.41|
* India Main Cities = Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Madras, New Delhi
** Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Norfolk Island, Macquarie Island
Rates are effective from 06-Sep-2011
How to use 0505 to access Ztalk rates
Calling a NZ landline
Dial 0505 + area code + phone number
For example, 0505 04 123-4567 (call to Wellington)
Dial 0505 + 00 + country code + area code + phone number
For example, 0505 00 86 21 123-4567 (call to Shanghai, China)
Calling a NZ mobile
Dial 0505 + mobile number
For example, 0505 021 123-4567 (call to Vodafone mobile)
Ztalk Terms and Conditions
- Calls are charged on a minute plus minute basis.
- Rates also apply to mobile phones, except where the mobile rate is listed separately.
- Only available to residential customers. Residential Terms and Conditions apply.
- Ztalk0505 rates exclude calls to directory assistance (018 and 0172), operator assisted (010 and 0170), special numbers (e.g. 0900), and calls with other service providers.